Donnachadh O’Brien & Associates are expanding!
If you are interested in joining our exciting team, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Senior Cad Tech/ BIM Modeller
- Permanent full time position. We are looking for an experienced CAD/BIM technician who has +10years experience in Irish Consultant practice
- Excellent knowledge and experience of CAD drawing and REVIT modelling and detailing for major projects (10mil -€100mil) – commercial, residential, hotels, healthcare, educational etc
- Ability to work on own initiative and to communicate and interact with other design team members to coordinate work
- CADS RC experience would be useful
- Project CAD/BIM technician required – ability to produce civil infrastructural drawings associated with structural projects
- Flexible package available with ability to work partially form home if beneficial and if competent to do so. We would expect some attendance in office for co-ordination of work, review of work, take instruction etc. (1-2days a week typically)
- Salary – flexible and attractive package and depending on level of competency
Senior Engineer / Project Engineer
- We are also immediately looking for a Structural Engineer to act as Project Engineer
- The role is for someone Chartered or approaching Charterer (Min 5 years’ experience) who has worked in Irish C&S consultant and is interested in developing their career on major projects (10mil – €100mil)
- Exciting opportunity to move from design role to Project Engineer role where they will be leading and managing the overall design on their own projects under supervision and guidance of a Director or Associate from feasibility to handover
- Excellent knowledge of BC(A)R required in role of C&S Ancillary designer
- Competency and knowledge to design and manage civil and infrastructural design as part of project from feasibility and Planning stages to completion
- Excellent communication skills required – report writing, attendance at design and site meetings, site monitoring
- Great opportunity to progress a career in a progressive firm with large multi-million euro projects where they will be allowed to take on as much project responsibility as their ability and competency allows.
- Competency and experience in design software required Tekla/ ROBOT/ Fastrack/ Masterseries/ CAD or equivalent
- Competency in civil engineering software a significant benefit- Microdraiange, SUDS design, site civils 3D
- Salary – flexible and depending on level of qualification, experience and competency